Guaranteed Services to Consumers
Within the framework of improvement in the provision of services to electricity consumers, the project “Guaranteed Services” is applied from 1/4/2014 (under RAE’s approval) through which we can provide the following guaranteed quality deadlines:
- If you ask for an offer regarding power supply for which network expansion is not required, the offer will be acknowledged within 15 working days from the submission of your application form.
- If you ask for an offer concerning power supply for which network expansion is required, then it will be acknowledged within 20 working days from the submission of your application form.
- If you request for power supply construction that does not require network expansion, it will be implemented within 20 working days from the payment of your participation.
- If you request for power supply for which usual power expansion is required, it will be implemented within 40 working days from the payment of your participation.
- If you need new meter connection in an existing power supply, it will be implemented within 4 working days after you fulfill the foreseen conditions.
- If you need the replacement of a blown fuse or restoration of the meter micro switch, we will intervene within 4 hours from the acknowledgement to our Service.
- If you send us a complaint referring particularly to the quality of your supply voltage, we will examine it thoroughly and we will answer to you in writing within 30 working days.
- If you are a medium voltage consumer and there is an interruption in power supply caused by Network issues, we will restore it within 12 hours from its announcement.
- If your power supply has been disconnected due to debt and the competent Power Supplier requests for reconnection, it will be implemented within 2 working days.
- If you apply (personally or through your Supplier) for power supply disconnection, it will be fulfilled within 3 working days.
- If you request through your Supplier for power supply reconnection (when the disconnection was not realized due to debt), it will be implemented within 3 working days.
- If you request personally or through your Supplier for check of the meter reliability, it will be checked thoroughly and we will answer to you within 20 working days.
- If you send us a complaint or request for provision of information, we will answer to you in writing within 15 working days (provided that on-site check is not required).
- If you send us a complaint or request for provision of information, we will answer to you in writing within 20 working days (provided that on-site check is required).
In the guaranteed services deadlines, possible delays caused by third parties are not taken into account, while specifically for very small islands deadlines readjustment is realized.
If we fail to keep the above mentioned obligations, the amount that will be paid to the beneficiaries (as proof of our commitment) will be up to 15 euros for each guaranteed service apart from the 8th for which the amount is defined to 150 euros.
For better management and reliability of the procedure, the payment of the amounts to beneficiaries will be realized per semester and specifically within the three-month period from the expiration of the semester.
HEDNO will take care of the payment of the equivalent amounts to the beneficiaries, that is, submission of relevant application form is not required.