Telemetering of Medium Voltage Customers
This project was completed in November 2009 and was 100% funded by the 3rd Community Support Framework (CSF) of the Operational Programme "Competitiveness”.
• Brought about better conditions in the electricity market and facilitated market liberalization.
• Improved Medium Voltage User services.
• Resulted in fewer visits by HEDNO's meter reading agents.
• Allowed users to check their electricity consumption (or/and generation) through a web application that enables access to their metering data in the following page: https://meteringnet.deddie.gr
• Encourages better electricity consumption behavior.
• Enabled users to track online (via web app) the quality of their energy supply, and therefore improved the quality and reliability of Medium Voltage supply services.
The collection and processing of metering data is performed in accordance with the “Meter Data Management and Network Suppliers Periodical Statistical Reports Manual” (GG 2612/31.12.2009), as amended and in force (GG Β’ 1903/30.8.2011, GG Β’ 1903/30.8.2011, GG Β’ 2547/7.11.2011, GG Β’ 90/30.1.2012, GG Β’ 1297/12.4.2012).