Upon open international tender procedures, Hellenic Electricity Distribution Network Operator S.A. (HEDNO) assigned INTRAKAT S.A. the implementation of the following project: “Installation of a Telemetering System for Major Low Voltage Customers”.
This project was completed in March 2016 and was 32.74% funded by the 4th Community Support Framework (CSF) of the Operational Programme "Competitiveness”.
The project includes:
• A Central System manufactured in HEDNO’s premises for telemetering L.V. supplies.
• The replacement of metering equipment with modern telemetering electronic readers.
• The integration of readers into the telemetering system.
• The renovation of reader mounting equipment, where necessary.
• Brought about better conditions in the electricity market.
• Improved user services.
• Resulted in fewer visits by HEDNO's meter reading agents.
• Encourages better electricity consumption behavior.
• Improved the quality of energy supply thanks to online tracking services supported by the web application.