Hellenic Electricity Distribution Network Operator S.A. (HEDNO) assigned to INTRAKAT S.A. upon open international tender procedure, the implementation of the project: “Installation of Telemetering system for Major Low Voltage Customers”.
This project will be completed in 2015 and it is proposed for funding by the 4rd Community Support Framework (CSF) of the Operational Programme "Competitiveness”.
The project consists of :
• Central System, already implemented in HEDNO’s premises, for the telemetering of L.V. supplies.
• Replacement of the metering equipment, one of which is your meter, with modern telemetering electronic meters.
• Communicative integration of meters in the telemetering system.
• Renovation, if necessary of the mounting equipment for meters.
The implementation cost is undertaken by HEDNO.
Upon completion of the project:
• Favorable conditions of electricity market will be granted.
• Users’ services will be improved.
• Visits of HEDNO’s personnel for on-site metering data readings will be reduced.
• Users will be given the opportunity of monitoring consumed or/and produced energy through web application, providing direct access to metering data.
• The optimization of consumer behavior will be possible.
• Power supply quality monitoring through web application will be possible, thus improving your power supply quality and reliability.