Special Program for the development of Photovoltaic Systems in the roofs of buildings
- The Special Program has been launched on the 1st of July 2009 in mainland and in Interconnected Islands.
- For the non-Interconnected Islands, after examining the available capacity on the area of each island, the implementation of the Special Program will begin on the 10th of January 2011, in force of the RAE decision 1251/2010. The application forms for integration in the special program will be submitted to the local HEDNO regional offices, but the connection offers will be provided only if there is available capacity margin. More information relevant to the progress of connection applications will be provided by the competent Areas.
• Joint Ministerial Decision regarding the Special Program for the Development of Photovoltaic Systems in buildings, Greek Government Gazette B’ 1079/04.06.2009
• Joint Ministerial Decision Supplement of the Special program, Greek Government Gazette B’ 1557/22.9.2010
• Approval of Special Terms regarding the installation of PV systems and solar systems on buildings and plots outside the city plan and in settlements, Greek Government gazette Issue for Compulsory Expropriations and Urban Planning matters (AAΠ) 376/6.9.2010
• Approval of Special Terms for the installation of PVs and solar systems in fields, plots and buildings outside the city plan, Greek Government Gazette Β΄1556/22.09.2010
• Amendments of Special Terms for the installation of PV systems and solar systems in fields, plots and buildings, Greek Government Gazette Β΄583/14.04.2011
• Law 4014/2011, Greek Government Gazette A’ 209/21.09.2011
• Amendment of paragraph1, article 6 of the Greek Government Gazette Β΄583/14.04.2011 (Greek Government Gazette Β΄14/11.01.2012)
• New Building Regulation L.4067, Greek Government Gazette Α΄79/9.04.2012
• Amendment of the Joint Ministerial Decision, Greek Government Gazette Β’ 2317/10.08.2012
• Announcement of RAE on 16.9.2010 for the non-Interconnected Islands
• Announcement of PPC on 19.05.2011 for reaccepting submission of application forms for PVs of the Special Program in the Interconnected Islands
• Announcement of RAE on 22.08.2012 referring that its decision 699/1.08.2012 on glut in the Peloponnese area also includes the Special Program
• Announcement of HEDNO on 24.08.2012 referring to the application of the Ministerial Decision ΥΑΠΕ/Φ1/2300/οικ16932 (Greek Government Gazette Β΄2317/10.08.2012)
• Announcement of RAE on 17.10.2012 on raising the suspension of procedure for the submission of application forms and provision of connection offers for PVs of the Special Program in roofs within the Peloponnese Area
OTHER INFORMATION AND PRINTING FORMS
The application forms for the installation of the Special Program PVs will be submitted to the local HEDNO offices, located mainly in the capitals of Prefectures apart from Attica and Thessaloniki.
The addresses of the Areas for the Mainland and for the Interconnected Islands are mentioned in the Table of HEDNO Areas.
The addresses of HEDNO Areas for the non-Interconnected Islands are mentioned in the Table of HEDNO Areas for non-Interconnected Islands.
The printed form of the application for the Mainland and the Interconnected Islands as well as the printed form of the application for the Non-Interconnected Islands will be provided by HEDNO S.A.. The documents and the elements that should be submitted are mentioned in the application form.
More information for the connection procedure, along with the description of the successive steps as well as technical clarifications are provided in the Informative Report; particularly, for the Non-Interconnected Islands, information is provided in the Informative Report for the Non-Interconnected Islands.
Sample of the Sworn Statement for the engineer and the owner of the PV system for the cases in which the approval of the Local Urban Planning Office is not required for the implementation of small scale works (document no 10 of the application form).