Building under construction (site power supply)
For construction works, a site power supply is temporarily provided for which the following document are required :
A. For the elaboration of the study, the following documents are required:
1. Application form for new connection (HEDNO S.A. document)
2. Certified copy of the Building Permit issued by and bearing the stamp of the Town Planning Agency, for the site power supply. For the beginning of the power supply procedure, a photocopy of the building permit is sufficient as long as it is certified by a Public authority or the police or by KEP with the presentation of the original document.
3. Commitment or exemption from the obligation to construct a Substation issued by the competent HEDNO service, when the construction exceeds the 2,500 m3 or Sworn Statement of the owner or the Engineer for constructions smaller than 2,500 m3 with maximum coverage of the floor area ratio. In cases where the substation is compulsory, a concession contract (purchase or lease) should be signed prior to the power supply connection.
4. Statement for the maximum current link of the elevator, where necessary (HEDNO document).
Β. For the construction of the site power supply and its connection with PPC network, the signature of the agreement of connection with HEDNO S.A. is required (Law 2773/99 and 3426/05), as well as the payment of a sum for the power supply expenses.
C. For the power supply (connection of the inner electrical installation) of a site power supply, the submission of the following documents:
1. Copy of the building permit or the relevant document certified by the competent Town Planning Agency bearing the specific stamp for PPC (Law 1512/1985, Law 2242/1994, Regulation 61/1985 etc), provided that it is not submitted in stage A’.
2. Copy of the Contract for purchase or lease of the Substation area concluded with PPC, in case this Substation is compulsory.
3. Licensed Electrician Certification (L. 4483/1965 & L. 2302/1995).
4. Sworn Statement for the purpose of calculating the Municipal Charges, Municipal Taxes, Real Estate Tax, certified by the competent Municipality (L.25/1975, L.1080/1980 and L.2130/199393 & L. 3979/2011).
5. Statement of meter representation by the Supplier (Power Supply Purchasing Code - Greek Government Gazette 832/τΒ’/09.04.2013)
The maximum duration for the provision of site power supply is up to 2 years starting from the date of its connection with the Network.
There is a possibility for maximum expansion of the site power supply for three (3) more years following the relevant approval of the Town Planning Agency or the submission of a simple copy of the building permit and the Sworn Statement of the L.1599/1986 by the engineer of the building construction according to L.4067/2012, bearing also the Licensed Electrician Certification for the re-inspection of the electrical installation, if required (L. 4483/1965 & L. 2302/1995).
For more information, please contact the competent service points.