Industry, small craft industry, depot and workshop
Α. In order for an industry, small craft industry, depot & workshop to submit a request of first time connection with the electricity network and subsequent elaboration of the related study by our competent technical department, the following documentation is required:
1. Power supply Application form (provided by HEDNO)
2. Additional details form
3. A copy of the building permit certified by the town planning authority to ensure permanent connection – supply of power to the property (L. 4030/2011, L. 1512/1985, etc.). A plain copy of such Permit will suffice for the power supply procedure to begin (L.4250/2014).
4. Where the floor area ratio is fully utilized and the total building:
a) Exceeds 2,500 m3, a Sub-station exempted or reserved area document is required; the document will be issued by HEDNO competent department (Article 12 in L. 4483/1965). Where a substation area is reserved, a concession (purchase or lease) agreement for the substation area must be signed before the area is supplied with power.
b) Does not exceed 2,500 m3 the owner or the building engineer should submit a declaration on honour stating that "following utilization of the floor area ratio in full, the total building does not exceed 2,500 m3".
5. A maximum coupling statement, where applicable (form provided by HEDNO).
Β. In order to carry out works for the connection of an industry, small craft industry, depot & workshop with the electricity network and for the point of supply, applicant will be required:
1. To sign a contract of connection with HEDNO S.A. *
2. To pay their part of power supply expenses.
3. To sign a temporary delivery statement or a purchase or lease agreement for the substation area, only where substation dedicated area is reserved.
C. Permanent connection (supply of power to the inner electrical installation) requires the following:
1. With reference to step A above and the plain copy of the building permit, a copy of such permit certified by the town planning authority is required to ensure permanent connection – supply of power to the property.
2. If not presented at step B above, a purchase or lease agreement for the substation area, where there is a dedicated substation area.
3. License of installation or proof of submitting the notification of installation to the licensing authority (Law 3325/2005, Law 3982/2011, Law 4155/2013, Law 4442/2016, Law 4549/2018 and Ministerial Decision οικ.64618/856/Φ15/15.06.2018).
4. Certification by a Licensed Electrician (L. 4483/1965 & L. 2302/1995).
5. A Declaration on honour for the setting of the municipal fees and municipal taxes as well as the Property Tax certified by the local Municipality (L. 25/1975, L. 1080/1980, L.2130/1993 & L. 3979/2011).
6. Supplier’s Declaration for Representation of a Meter (Code for Electrical Energy Supply - FEK (GG) 832/τΒ’/ 09.04.2013).
7. Where inner installation does include an elevator, applicants are required to present a temporary attestation of elevator registration or an attestation – decision of such registration issued by local Region [ΚΥΑ Οικ. Φ.9.2/29362/1957/ 21.12.2005 (MD Our Ref. Φ.9.2/29362/1957/ 21.12.2005)].
* In order to sign a contract of connection with HEDNO, applicants should present the documents listed, as appropriate, in the"Required Documents Form".
For more information, please contact the competent service point.