Unification or separation of supplies

For the supply unification or separation of the inner electrical installation, the interested party (owner of the property) should address to the competent service point for submitting the application form:


The following are specifically required:

·     Licensed electrician installer in order to arrange properly the inner electrical installation of the property

·     The relevant application form should be submitted to HEDNO S.A.

·    Along with the application form, a new Licensed Electrician Certification should be submitted in which the property changes of the inner electrical installation are stated  (two or more Licensed Electrician Certifications in the case of separation)

·    Relevant document from the competent Municipality stating the new square meters after the separation or unification.