Residential Off-Peak Tariff
If interested, HEDNO can install a time-based charging meter in the power supply of the interested party, that is, a meter that registers the consumption in two time periods separately, a time period of regular charge (day zone) and the time period of reduced charge (night zone). The tariffs for the time period of regular charge and the time period of reduced charge are defined by the Electricity Suppliers.
If you opt for time-based metering, please:
- submit your application by visiting any HEDNO customer support office and bring with you one electricity bill, your personal identity card and a proof of your VAT number, if the bill is issued in your name, or
- submit your application by calling 11500, if the bill is issued in your name
The participation to the expenses for the installation of a time-based charging meter is up to 34.00€, VAT not included.
Residential Off-Peak Tariff Timetable
1. Segmented timetable
Α. Winter period: 1st of November until 30th of April
• 02:00-08:00 and 15:00-17:00, for customers connected to the Mainland Network and for the islands interconnected to it.
• 02:00-08:00 and 15:30-17:30, for customers in the non-interconnected islands with segmented timetable
Β. Summer period: 1st of May until 31st of October
2. Continuous timetable*
All year round: 23:00 until 07:00
* The Residential Night Tariff with continuous timetable all year round is no longer provided. It is applied only to residential customers who already use the reduced night tariff before 1998 (provided that they did not ask for its change) or live in certain geographical areas of the country where appropriate technical infrastructure of the distribution network does not exist, that is, Audio Frequency Remote Control system does not exist. You can be informed on the areas where AFRC system operates at the local customer service points.
Night Tariff of General Use
All year round: 22:00 until 08:00